Saturday, December 10, 2011

New to this

So, I've never actually done a blog before... I'm hoping this goes well. I'm also hoping that it won't be like one of my many attempts to journal in the past. I would always journal consistently for about 3 to 4 days and then completely forget.
We'll see...
Today, I thought would be a good time to start blogging. I have decided to start the "master cleanse" again. This will be my 3rd time doing the cleanse. It's definitely an interesting event. It's really difficult to complete and will probably make me break down and cry on multiple occasions. I figured that this would be the best time to begin the cleanse because in one week, I go on Christmas break.

The plan: I plan on continuing this as long as I can. Hopefully up to the 40 day mark. That will put me up through January 19th. The past couple of times I completed the master cleanse, I lasted about 12 days. We'll see how far it goes this time.

Today: Today was not fun. My body HATES drinking lemon juice. I threw up half of my second drink of the day. Reminder: Always drink this crap over a sink...

2 comments: