Sunday, December 11, 2011

No More

Due to the agonizing pain, irritability, and possibility of a nervous breakdown; I decided cease on the consumption of copious amounts of the disgusting lemon drink.

I've decided to slowly transition myself into healthier living verses shocking my very soul into it. Starting tomorrow, I will eat healthier and make sure that I stay on track.

On a lighter note, We found something to do with the leftover lemons. We have made a very yummy freshly squeezed orange/lemon juice. This is an actual juice and not the hellish concoction that I was previously drinking.

The boys loved juicing the oranges and lemons. They stated that the juice was awesome! They also said that they were happy that they are drinking a healthy juice with no "chemicals" (that's what Christian stated).

No comments:

Post a Comment